Louvre awnings facilitate air-flow and natural light into the house while protecting you and your family from outside elements. These awnings are known for its modern design to fight harsh weather conditions, increase air-flow, completely responsive to exterior factors, minimise noise, and also provide high-security with its bullet-proof resistance.
We, at GT Blinds, provide our clients with sustainable and widest range of louvre awnings in Brisbane and other surrounding areas. If you choose horizontal louvre awning, it can be fitted in front of a door or window or on the side of an exposed area in your home or office for better protection.
You can find both adjustable and fixed blades with a hand winder that you can get fitted externally or internally.
Adjustable Louvre awnings in Brisbane
Using the plus point of its lightweight construction, adjustable exterior awnings can withstand extreme harsh conditions, protecting your home or office. It offers the most effective sun protection and heat control function amongst the many types of awnings available in the market.
The panels are easy-to-use. Simply close them to block almost 90% of heat transmission and open them to have control on air-flow and natural light. The best part is you get everything at your fingerprints using the internal handle provided with the awnings.
Fixed Louvre awnings in Brisbane
The fixed panels offer the most efficient deal between cooling breeze, natural light and sun protection. In a situation where the panels are damaged or broken or you have jut repainted your house with a new colour, all you need is a simple replacement of panels without completely removing the awning. You get to choose from 15 different standard colours based on your exterior decor.
Features and benefits of our louvre awnings
- Durable: As made up of aluminium, it is highly resistive to weathering and corrosion with minimum maintenance needs.
- Operational: Highly functional with the easy-to-use panels which allows highest protection and privacy both in fixed and adjustable awnings.
- Energy efficient: Holds the ability to deflect almost 90% of heat transmission through the window
- Perfect installation: Offers up to 8 installation configuration for each kind of home
- Made in Australia: Supports Australian industry
Get your first louvre awning from GT Blinds. Contact us now!